Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Mom's Banner

  You guys will be so surprised to hear what I have been up to this last week. I've been making ordinary, every day jewelry! Super affordable jewelry, which I hope to get into the shop through my daughter's hands, but she has been too busy yet to do the photography and sales uploading.

   It surprised me to see a style of my own develop very quickly in this type of work. I'm on my fifth day of churning out jewelry and getting faster every minute, also am getting new ideas every minute.  And it surprises me that I am actually having fun at this!! I dragged my feet for so long....
  While I make tons of rings and earrings.....here is my Mom's banner finally up for us all to enjoy.

Mom, looking at your banner again, I think it is just darling!! I have one more block to still develop on mine.





7 comments:

  1. Hey Mary, Your Mom's banner is beautiful! I love all the sentiments she included and I do see a mother/daughter connection! Hope yours is progressing.

    Sometimes, everyday, affordable jewelry is essential. It sells and helps pay for new supplies. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine! I'm excited to get them up for sale and see how it goes:)

    Thank you Lulu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool banners~ and best of luck with the new jewelry~~It feels good to create like crazy, doesn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, yes it does feel good! It is entirely new experience and it brings many rewards of it's own:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love all the different buttons she used (and the fork).
    And I'm very curious about your new jewelry!
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! I know my Mom appreciates your comments.

    Heike, I hope by this Friday we will have jewelry up for view.

    ReplyDelete