Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I've Got Nothing...

  The past few years I tend to slow down on Blog posts over the month of December. It looks like I'm headed in that direction again. I may or may not making anything in the coming month.

 I do want to finish Year of Jewelry Project, but if I do I may just make some silly earrings to say 'Ha! I did it!!

  If you don't hear from me, you can be sure I will return in January as always.

  If you have purchased the Twining Lesson from me and you want to share your work, email me a picture and I will share it on this blog. If you have a link to a website I will include that along with your work. This offer is for the month of December only.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I know what you mean, same here. So have a great xmas time:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too understand. Wishing you a wonderful and creative December. Good for you for finishing YOJ. It was my first and I am sorry to say, I had to drop out.
    Will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, Mary! I think you must have been reading my mind! I am up to my eyeballs in everything! I'm feeling a little guilty already. :( Or, maybe that's just overwhelmedness (is that even a word??)

    I'll be forward to your return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on following through with YOJ! I've made it through twice, but that was a long, long time ago...
    and you know what? NO WORRIES! We're not going anywhere and you don't owe us anything - so there!

    ReplyDelete